Poppik Sticker Poster Kit - MandalaPoppik
Mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning "circle". It is a work of art that is a centered geometric figure, like what one sees through a kaleidoscope. Mandalas have also been used in art therapy to help with meditation, encouraging relaxation...and they are just beautiful to look at!
Like paint-by-numbers but with stickers, Poppik kits use hundreds of stickers to recreate an image. The craft encourages concentration, fine motor skills, pattern recognition, and creativity. Can be worked on alone or with a friend or as a family activity.
Find more creative projects HERE.
- Ages: 7 years to adult
- Materials: Paper, non-toxic adhesive on repositionable stickers
- Designer: Sarah Andreacchio
- Dimensions: 1 poster, 25in x 25in (64cm x 64cm); 1100 stickers
- Origin: Designed in France, produced in The European Union
- Safety: Conforms to CE Safety Regulations; phthalate-free