Poppik Sticker Puzzle Art - Robert DelaunayPoppik
Poppik reinvents the puzzle with repositionable self-adhesive pieces. Little by little, the child reconstructs a work of art. This one is Pigs Carousel, painted in 1922 by French artist Robert Delaunay. It is a painting in full motion, inspired by the impressions experienced at a country fair.
Poppik kits use stickers to recreate an image - kind of like a jigsaw puzzle married paint-by-number. The craft encourages concentration, fine motor skills, pattern recognition, and creativity. Can be worked on alone or with a friend or as a family activity. And the final product makes a great display that kids will be proud of.
Find more creative projects HERE.
- Ages: 5 to 10 years
- Materials: Pressboard, non-toxic adhesive on repositionable stickers
- Designer: Robert Delaunay
- Dimensions: 1 Board 8.3in x 10.3in (21cm x 26cm); 70 stickers
- Origin: Designed in France, produced in Spain
- Safety: Conforms to CE Safety Regulations; phthalate-free